You just clicked on Ana Valenzuela's online portfolio. This blog is no longer updated or maintained. Please check out alicekamatis.blogspot.com for latest news and reviews.

Thursday, January 7, 2010

Daily Diet

Forum: Daily diet

Question: What is your daily diet like?

MOD November 2009

interviews by Ana Valenzuela


First thing in the morning, I drink my wheat grass; I also drink a lot of warm water in the morning. I don’t eat much meat like pork. But I do eat chicken and a lot of vegetables.

- Melissa de Leon – actress, breast cancer survivor






My daily diet is to eat, eat and eat. At home we do follow a certain schedule like today we ate chicken,

tomorrow it would be beef. We rarely have beef and pork at home now, mostly veggies and fruits, chicken

and fish.

- Dimples Romana, actress





Wala talaga, kung siguro mayroon akong gustong bagohin sa sarili ko, its my eating habits. I don’t eat on time. Sana mag change na iyun. . Hindi naman ako mapili sa food. But I’m allergic to poultry, like chicken and egg. I don’t really like pork. But I do eat a lot of vegetables .

- Erich Gonzales, actress





Now that i am pregnant lot of vegetables, siyempre. Lots of green leafy vegetables, lots of soup, brown rice. More of fruits, actually I love mangoes. atsaka fish.

- Christine Bersola, host and TV personality






Nag-cut-off ako ng diet ko because i’m doing an indie movie. Ayoko ng artificial (makeup) as an actor. Its south beach diet lang actually, i really don’t eat pork, beef paminsan-minsan, pero more on vegetables ako talaga.

- Fanny Serrano, celebrity.

No comments:

Post a Comment